Monday, January 04, 2016

Photo of the Day: January 4, 2016; winter

Wow, it's cold

Wow, it's cold.  Remember Labour Day weekend?  

Photo of the Day

Here's the photo of the day from my collection.

Click to enlarge.

Our garden, Toronto.  Saturday September 5, 2015.  I wish the wasp was in focus, but
I had only had my camera for one or two days at this point.  f/5.6, 1/250 s at ISO 100.

As I recall, the Saturday of Labour Day weekend was warm but not too warm.  In honour of the first really cold day of the season, I post a picture to remind us of a more moderate temperature.

Also in honour of the first cold day, I stayed in my pyjamas under blankets until 8:21 this morning.  I am a bum.

Random thoughts

Unrelated to anything, I find this Donald Trump thing fascinating.  I really do tune in to CNN just to see what he did today.  Oh, Donald.....

Tomorrow, I'm going to try to get outside, since the temperature is supposed to moderate somewhat....