Thursday, December 31, 2015

Photos of the day, and Good bye to all that: December 31, 2015

Photos of the Day:  fake faces

There's some sort of theme, I think.


St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto.  November 30, 2015 at 2:45 PM.  f/5.6, 1/50 s at ISO 100.

St. Paul's Basilica Parish, Toronto.  December 3, 2015 at 7:17 AM.  f/5.6, 1.0s at ISO 100.

Romulus, Michigan.  December 15, 2015 at 8:27 AM.  f/4.5, 1/125 at ISO 200.




2015

A new year soon.  Do I have regrets?  Probably.  Maybe I should have bought this shirt:

The one that got away.   Nashville, Tennessee.
I was desperate to buy a Western shirt in Nashville and tried this one on.  I went back two times afterwards to make sure I didn't want it.  I guess I didn't want it enough.  It didn't fit well.  I still like it, though....  

I realize that if that's my biggest regret this year, I'm doing okay.  I'm sure I have bigger ones, I just can't think of them.

Speaking of regrets...

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

It just came to my attention that Chicago will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2016.  I think, ultimately, not just the Hall of Fame, but all of us collectively, will one day regret inducting a band that had Peter Cetera as its lead singer for at least a temporary time.

I dare you to click play on this and try to get through the whole thing.  I dare you.  I don't think you can actually listen to this whole song.


I honestly think is one of the worst songs ever recorded.

Day time TV

Just FYI, for those of you at work, daytime TV is terrible.  I like having TV on in the background as "white noise" but having said that, "The Wendy Williams Show" is terrible.  Just FYI.  I should go over there and turn it off....

Happy New Year, y'all

Happy New Year, y'all.