Monday, November 30, 2015

Toronto: November 30, 2015; different views of different buildings, man, it's cold

As I said, I'm going to try and find interesting spots around Toronto to photograph.  Here are some shots of Toronto buildings that I don't think are standard shots.  (Clicking enlarges photos).

St. Michael's Hospital, east side.  I liked what I think are the additions
to each successive addition.

Queens Park, west side.  Start of the golden hour.  I just liked the light and snapped the shot while I still had it.  

North side of Queens Park.  So, those smoke stacks, intentional or unintentional phallic symbols? I'm going unintentional on this one. 

Detail of those smoke stacks.... You decide.
Tomorrow, I'll wander around the city a bit more.

Hopefully this is the last time I say this until I return from Hawaii, but man, it's cold.  I can't believe I was complaining about the cold in Austin and Nashville.