Monday, January 11, 2016

Photo (project) of the Day: January 11, 2016

22 days until I'm off to Hawaii.  Maybe it's because I'm going somewhere warm, but I kind of like this cold right now.  Having said that, I plan on staying inside all day Wednesday when it gets colder.

I came across a blog that suggested taking at least three photos of an object, to try different angles.  So one object, three angles.

Walking around today, near Ryerson University, I saw a bike rack.  I kind of liked one photo I took.  One I deleted but I've got the other so you can see what I was photographing.

Here's the bike rack.


I like the triangles lined up in a row.  Actually I kind of like this photo now.  I could probably crop it into something, I think.  Here's the photo I like.








Is this teaching me anything I can apply to my Hawaii trip?  I hope so.

I'll be honest:  I'm a bit uninspired right now.  I'm sure that shows in the photography.  Hey, they can't all be winners!  I'll hopefully do more tomorrow, but may not......