Monday, December 28, 2015

Photo(s) of the Day: December 28, 2015: reflections

I'm about one and a half months into my extended leave from work.  At this point, I'm kicking myself for not getting enough done.  I woke up at 8 AM today.  8 AM!  Feels really late.  I am a bum.

At this point, I might hit a Canadian city for a weekend trip in January.  The Canadian dollar is doing so badly against the American dollar, that it seems not worth it to head south right now.  I have my trip to Hawaii in February, so I think I can wait until then before heading to the US.

Anyway...  here are some photos from earlier in the year.



Reflections.

First in New York...

1 World Trade Center, New York City, reflecting the buildings across the street from it.  September 27, 2015 at 8:53 AM.  f/10, 1/125 s at ISO 125

And its companion piece from Toronto...

Simcoe Place, 200 Front St. W., Toronto, Ontario, reflecting the CN Tower and the InterContintental Toronto Centre.  December 5, 2015 at 12:58 PM.  f/11, 1/200 s at ISO 250.